Video ConferenceVideo conference saves your money and time
Increasing productivity with advanced video conferencing solutions
In today's business world, video teleconferencing (or VTC) is becoming increasingly popular. VTC technologies help your organization be efficient, communicate effectively with your colleagues and partners, and connect with people and locations all over the world, thus saving time, money, and travel costs.
When creating video conferencing systems Power3’s specialists provide great opportunities for participants to collaborate with their colleagues and partners on both a regional and a global scale.
The corporate VTC systems are of current interest for different companies. The systems allow users to use all traditional formats of business communication, such as meetings, discussions, CEO presentations, teleconferences, negotiations, training seminars, and others.
The benefits of video conferencing implementation
The companies with dispersed geographical infrastructure get a high return on their investment within the first two-three years. It occurs for the following reasons:
• the cost of a video conferencing minute is comparable with the cost of a mobile communication minute;
• travel costs are substantially reduced;
• costly labor time of managers and highly qualified specialists are released;
• productivity and effectiveness are increased.
Video conferencing capabilities
Power3’s specialists design and install video conferencing systems giving users the capability of a communication session for both individual contact and a considerable number of participants.
During video conferencing the following options are available:
• holding presentations and sharing documents and applications in real-time;
• two basic modes of participants’ display on the video conferencing monitors: activation by voice (the image of the participants appear on the screens when a microphone is turned on or someone begins speaking), or continuous presence of all participants;
• local and/or remote control of video conferencing equipment depending on a meeting format;
• multispeed capabilities for separate participants. This is critical in the event of unequal bandwidth amongst participants.
Video conferencing equipment
The video conferencing equipment Power3 uses in its projects provides the highest quality for all types of data transmission, such as voice, video, presentations, demo clips, and document pages. The technologies applied to speech transmission provide stereo sound which promotes the most comfortable communication. Video transmission quality largely depends on the features of a transportation network, including available bandwidth of backbone links.
The following equipment is included in video conferencing system:
• data terminal (user) equipment (installed in conference and meeting rooms, at working places of top managers and other employees);
• server infrastructure, including servers providing multi-drop video conferencing; numbering servers; servers providing call forwarding control and media gateway control;
• automated work places for system administrators.
Besides the VTC equipment, Power3 can provide a complete turnkey solution to your conference room requirements. Power3's solutions can include conference systems, video cameras, VHS/DVD players, sound and lighting systems, air-conditioning, and other engineering systems.
The equipment of Cisco, Codian, Polycom, Sony, and Tandberg makes it possible to realize a project of any complexity that meet specific customers needs.
Implementation stages of video conferencing
The rich expertise of Power3’s specialists allows them to carry out the full range of design, implementation, and further support of video conferencing system, including:
• engineering design;
• estimate documentation design;
• training of customer personnel;
• installation and commissioning;
• warranty and post-warranty services.